2. Purpose of collection and use
- baby-ac.com/ (Hereafter, this site) Inquiry form ・ If you receive any questions or comments via e-mail, the personal information of the customer you received will be used to answer your questions and comments. Will be used. We will not use your email address for any other purpose.
- It may be used as statistical data for the purpose of improving service.
- It may be used when it becomes necessary to contact the customer.
- It may be used to conduct a questionnaire about this site.
- It may be used to charge usage fees to users who have used paid services.
- It may be used for notification of the results of contests, campaigns, sweepstakes, etc. and for shipping products, etc.
- It may be used to provide information on various services.
- It may be used for identity verification.
- When using the Refer-a-Friend Program, it may be used to send an invitation email to a referred friend.
3. Information management
4. Usage restrictions
5. Prohibition of use and prohibition of provision to third parties
- When based on laws and ordinances
- When it is necessary to protect life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and ordinances, and obtaining the consent of the person himself / herself hinders the performance of the relevant affairs. When there is a risk of
6. About cookies, etc.
Saving and authenticating preferences
This site stores the setting changes made by the user in a cookie for the purpose of providing a comfortable service to the user. No personal information is stored in these cookies. Most browsers allow you to disable the cookie feature. However, if you disable cookies, some functions and services of this site may not function properly.
We partner with third party companies to display advertisements on this site. These third-party companies may use technologies such as cookies to deliver targeted advertisements based on the web pages viewed by the user and the interests of the user. Information collected by third-party companies for the distribution of advertisements using cookies, etc. is managed under the privacy policies of each of these third-party companies.
If you do not want to collect and use information for the purpose of serving targeted advertising, you can opt out of targeted advertising by following the steps on the following pages. If you disable targeted advertising, you will continue to receive popular ads.
Google Analytics Terms of Service
7. Access log
We use access logs (files) to investigate usage trends of this site for the purpose of improving services. As a result, we can statistically obtain site usage information from IP addresses, referrer information, etc., but we will not use it for the purpose of collecting and analyzing personal information.
The content regarding the handling of personal information posted on this page applies only within this site. You can move to another site from the link set up on this site, but we are not aware of the handling policy of personal information and the implementation content of protection and management on other sites.
9. Management system
In providing your important personal information, we will endeavor to protect it both online and offline under a thorough management system.
10. Compliance with laws and ordinances
We will comply with laws, ordinances and other norms regarding personal information, including the Personal Information Protection Law.
11. Inquiry, correction, and deletion of information
If you wish to inquire, correct, delete or disclose the personal information provided to us, we will promptly confirm your identity by a predetermined method and then promptly within a reasonable range. We will correspond. (In that case, we may charge a certain fee.) If you wish to inquire, correct or delete personal information or stop providing it to a third party, please contact us from the inquiry form. After confirming the identity of the person by a predetermined method, we will respond promptly within a reasonable range. (In that case, a certain fee may be charged.)
12. Policy update
If we change this policy, we will notify you on this site.
13. Opinions / Complaints / Oppositions
If you believe that you are not following this policy, please contact us. After confirming the contents of your request, we will contact you shortly and try to take appropriate measures. To inquiry form
If you have any questions regarding our handling of personal information or request disclosure of information, please contact the following.
1-5-11 Tosabori, Nishi-ku, Osaka 550-0001 Tosabori Prime 5th floor
AC Works Co., Ltd. Customer Service Office