2. Purpose of collection and use
- baby-ac.com/ (Hereafter, this site) Inquiry form ・ If you receive any questions or comments via e-mail, the personal information of the customer you received will be used to answer your questions and comments. Will be used. We will not use your email address for any other purpose.
- It may be used as statistical data for the purpose of improving service.
- It may be used when it becomes necessary to contact the customer.
- It may be used to conduct a questionnaire about this site.
- It may be used to charge usage fees to users who have used paid services.
- It may be used for notification of the results of contests, campaigns, sweepstakes, etc. and for shipping products, etc.
- It may be used to provide information on various services.
- It may be used for identity verification.
- When using the Refer-a-Friend Program, it may be used to send an invitation email to a referred friend.
3. Thorough security management measures for personal data
- Technical safeguards
We will limit the authorized persons to access personal data.
We will implement measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access from the outside (use of SSL security, installation of antivirus software, etc.).
- Organizational safeguards
We will provide training to employees regarding the management of personal information.
4. Usage restrictions
5. Prohibition of use and prohibition of provision to third parties
- When based on laws and ordinances
- When it is necessary to protect life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and ordinances, and obtaining the consent of the person himself / herself hinders the performance of the relevant affairs. When there is a risk of
6. Providing information to outsourced companies
We may provide a part of personal information to an external outsourcing company such as a delivery company in order to carry out the business of the service provided to the customer.
7. About cookies, etc.
Saving and authenticating preferences
This site stores the setting changes made by the user in a cookie for the purpose of providing a comfortable service to the user. No personal information is stored in these cookies. Most browsers allow you to disable the cookie feature. However, if you disable cookies, some functions and services of this site may not function properly.
We partner with third party companies to display advertisements on this site. These third-party companies may use technologies such as cookies to deliver targeted advertisements based on the web pages viewed by the user and the interests of the user. Information collected by third-party companies for the distribution of advertisements using cookies, etc. is managed under the privacy policies of each of these third-party companies.
If you do not want to collect and use information for the purpose of serving targeted advertising, you can opt out of targeted advertising by following the steps on the following pages. If you disable targeted advertising, you will continue to receive popular ads.
If it is expected that the provider will acquire the personal information as personal data to the recipient of the personal information, the provider will provide the necessary information to the customer. Make sure you have consent.
Google Analytics Terms of Service
8. Access log
We use access logs (files) to investigate usage trends of this site for the purpose of improving services. As a result, we can statistically obtain site usage information from IP addresses, referrer information, etc., but we will not use it for the purpose of collecting and analyzing personal information.
9. Points to note
The content regarding the handling of personal information posted on this page applies only within this site. You can move to another site from the link set up on this site, but we are not aware of the handling policy of personal information and the implementation content of protection and management on other sites.
11. Management system
In providing your important personal information, we will endeavor to protect it both online and offline under a thorough management system.
12. Compliance with laws and ordinances
We will comply with laws, ordinances and other norms regarding personal information, including the Personal Information Protection Law.
13. Procedures for disclosure, correction, etc.
We accept requests for disclosure of retained personal data (including records provided by third parties) and notification of the purpose of use from the individual. When there is a request for disclosure from the person himself / herself, we will disclose it without delay by providing written or electromagnetic records. However, if any of the following items apply, we may not disclose all or part of it. In addition, if it is difficult to disclose by the disclosure method specified by the person, such as when a large amount of cost is required for disclosure, it will be disclosed in writing.
① When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
② When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
③ When it violates other laws and regulations
④ When disclosure obligation is excluded by law
- Request for disclosure, etc.
Please submit the required documents below.
1-5-11 Tosabori, Nishi-ku, Osaka 550-0001 KDX Tosabori Building 5F
AC Works Co., Ltd. Customer Service Office
- What to submit
① Notification / disclosure request for the purpose of using personal information
② Invoice for correction of personal information, etc.
③ Invoice for suspension of use of personal information
④ Documents for identity verification (driver's license, passport, etc.)
⑤ In the case of a legal agent, in addition to (4) above, documents confirming that you have the legal agent right
Please note that a fee of 3,000 yen will be charged for each request for disclosure and notification of the purpose of use. If you request by mail, you will be charged a fee by wire transfer.
In addition, we will accept requests for correction, addition or deletion of retained personal data from the individual (request procedures and fees are in accordance with the above disclosure procedure). In this case, we will investigate without delay, and if it is found that the handling is not appropriate, such as when the content of the retained personal data is contrary to the facts, we will correct, add or delete without delay and notify the person to that effect. increase.
In addition, we will suspend the use, deletion, or suspension of provision to a third party (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") when the retained personal data falls under any of the following items from the person himself / herself. If requested (the billing procedure and fees are the same as the disclosure procedure above), the necessary investigation will be conducted without delay, and based on the results, the use of retained personal data will be suspended without delay to the extent necessary. And notify the person to that effect. However, if it costs a lot of money to suspend the use, or if it is difficult to suspend the use, and if necessary alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the person. , I will take this alternative.
① When it is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use
② When acquired by fraudulent means
③ When illegally provided to a third party
④ When improper use is made
⑤ When we no longer need to use the retained personal data
⑥ When the law requires us to report to the Personal Information Protection Commission due to leakage of personal data, etc.
⑦ When there is a risk that the rights or legitimate interests of the person may be harmed.
14. Policy update
If we change this policy, we will notify you on this site.
15. Opinions / Complaints / Oppositions
If you believe that you are not following this policy, please contact us. After confirming the contents of your request, we will contact you shortly and try to take appropriate measures. To inquiry form
If you have any questions regarding our handling of personal information or request disclosure of information, please contact the following.
1-5-11 Tosabori, Nishi-ku, Osaka 550-0001 Tosabori Prime 5th floor
AC Works Co., Ltd. Customer Service Office